Sunday, November 25, 2012

The Compounding Effect by Darren Hardy

November 2-5 My wife and I had the privilege of attending a National Success Training put on ViSalus Sciences. We enjoyed great training food and fun with about 18,000 people that weekend. The training that stuck out to me most was that of Darren Hardy, Publisher of SUCCESS Magazine. He spoke of how every little choice we make in life, whether good or bad produces a compounding effect that can produce either mass abundance in our lives or life filled with struggle and pain. After the training session we went to the vi-store and purchased his book "The Compounding Effect". I just now have begun to read it, got through the first chapter and let me tell you, I believe this book is worth its weight in gold and much more. It has challenged me to make some changes in my life because Lord knows I do not want to end up on the wrong side of the chart. Lol you will get that remark once you read the book. I will provide a link below so that you can get a copy for yourself. It would be a great Idea to get one for your children as well. I will encourage my children to read this book and so should you. It could literally change the course of a persons life if they are willing to make a few small adjustments. It is the true sense of the millionaire mindset and a great way for you to prosper your mind! You can get the book at Darrens site http://www.thecompoundeffect.com/

Hope You enjoy!!!

No comments: